Monday 6 June 2016

Off and running

Day one of my first level 4 class was today... I'm regally excited about the group and although there were a lot of hiccups., I think things got off to a good start. Today was a lot of dealing with anxiety about writing the intro provincial exam in 7 weeks... I got everyone signed into a class Google plus page and had them research tonight to find an article that they liked about study strategies that they think will work for them. They will be posting the findings on Google plus tonight... Tomorrow we will be reviewing everyone's articles and hammering out a study schedule and strategy for how to get through the next 7 weeks the best way.

We will be incorporating many strategies such as study groups, flash cards tests and mind mapping. Regardless I am pushing for this project to be student lead.. The motivation is there due to the magnitude of the test... I am going to lay low and make sure it happens smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment