Saturday 4 June 2016

Motivation

What about our motivation as instructors?? Why is all the focus on our students. What about us... Sure we feel motivated now, but what keeps us accountable. What will be our source of motivation moving forward?

One of the most troubling stories I have heard, is of an instructor who once taught at my college... He went to another college and just lost all motivation... I had one of his students after him and the stories that I heard were scary at best. What kinds of things are we as instructors putting in place to measure out own motivation. Our own active learning?

It's nice to think that if I lose my passion I will move on, but life changes... Who will hold us accountable? I can't even floss on a regular basis...how do I know if I lose my motivation?  If it happens, what will I do because of it?


Post your comments... Students and pidp'ers alike... I want to know what you think.

1 comment: